Searching for the best faucet for your kitchen sink can be one of the most creative aspects of your remodel. With an array of finishes and styles to choose from, you can create a unique culinary paradise.
At KALLISTA, our luxury kitchen faucets are offered in high-quality solid brass or metal construction for long-lasting durability and reliability. We have partnered with world-renowned designers to offer multiple collections ranging from contemporary to traditional.
Due to the wide range of styles, color-matched finishes, configurations, and installation types available, we’ve created this guide to help you discover the best kitchen faucets of 2022 and beyond.
Best Semi-Professional Kitchen Faucet
For the home chef, your kitchen requires nothing less than the best kitchen faucet. The Juxtapose™ kitchen faucet by Mick De Giulio provides superior performance and functionality with multiple spray options. It also serves as a centerpiece with a gracefully arched spout.
As an esteemed designer, Mick De Giulio has been creating kitchens for distinctive residential and corporate projects throughout the United States and abroad for over 45 years. His projects have been featured in leading design publications including Architectural Digest, House Beautiful, Interior Design, and more.
Key Features of the Juxtapose Semi-Professional Faucet
• Offered in three signature finishes: Matte Black, Stainless, and Polished Chrome • Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control allows you to switch from aerated stream, to Sweep® spray, to Boost™ • Master Clean sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup • Magnetic docking arm that securely locks the sprayhead into place • Additional luxury kitchen accessories, including soap dispensers and pot fillers, are available to complement the faucet
Best Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The best kitchen sink faucet is one that is both functional and stylish. To achieve a cleaner space with maximum efficiency, consider the sleek gooseneck design of the One pull-down faucet. This faucet features the latest in technology and provides laminar water flow for a smooth release of water.
Offered in an array of our signature metal and mixed metal finishes, you can choose the style that best coordinates with the rest of your kitchen design.
Key Features of the One Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
• A built-in sprayhead assists for deep cleaning • High-arch spout design with 360-degree rotation offers superior clearance for a variety of sink activities • One-piece, self-contained ceramic disc valve allows for both volume and temperature control
Best Traditional Bar Faucet
Having a bar sink is a great advantage in the kitchen as it frees up more space for preparing food or cocktails. Equip your bar sink with our Quincy bar faucet for a luxurious result. This compact and versatile faucet has a remote valve configuration, allowing you to install it in your preferred location.
Key Features of the Quincy Bar Faucet
• Easy to clean with mild detergent and warm water • 1.5 GPM aerator available • Ceramic disk valves exceed industry longevity standards by more than two times
Best Kitchen Faucet for Water Filtration
Imagine having one of the best kitchen faucets of 2022 and it also comes with the benefit of fresh, clean water. This filter kitchen faucet provides filtered water right out of the tap by connecting to a water filtration system. Offered in a fine assortment of finishes, you can choose the style that best matches your kitchen hardware.
Look no further than the Quincy deck-mount bridge kitchen faucet in Unlacquered Brass for a traditional-meets-designer look to enhance your kitchen design. The faucet features an angular spout and a raised base that allows for easy cleaning around the handles.
Key Features of the Quincy Deck-Mount Bridge Faucet
• The faucet rotates 360 degrees for versatility and harder-to-reach places • Ceramic discs offer long-lasting performance, exceeding current industry standards • Solid brass composition provides durability and reliability
Best Wall-Mount Kitchen Faucet or Pot Filler
If you’re looking for the best wall-mount kitchen sink faucet, consider installing a pot filler for easy cooking and cleaning. This unique fixture will immediately elevate your kitchen to designer status. The Juxtapose pot filler by Mick De Giulio is offered in Matte Black, Stainless, or Polished Chrome to color-match other faucets and fixtures.
Key Features of the Juxtapose Pot Filler
• Solid metal construction for durability and reliability • Extensive 22" reach capability • Quarter-turn washerless ceramic disc valve
Best Modern Kitchen Faucet
Enhance modern sophistication with the One deck-mounted bridge kitchen faucet. With its sleek spout, soft curves, and a tactile Matte Black finish, this faucet will enhance the look of any contemporary kitchen space.
Key Features of the One Deck-Mount Bridge Faucet
• Complementary sidespray and soap dispenser available and sold separately. • Deck-mount bridge faucet with a seamless spout that reaches 8" • Features latest valve technology to allow for performance that exceeds industry longevity standards
Best Faucet for Farmhouse Kitchens
Even the most sophisticated space can benefit from the warmth and comfort of farmhouse style. Consider pairing an apron-front sink with the Quincy deck-mounted bridge kitchen faucet. Unlacquered Brass offers an old-fashioned look to the faucet while expressing elegance with the unique design style.
Key Features of the Quincy Deck-Mount Bridge Faucet
• Two-handle deck-mount faucet with 8" centers; seamless spout reaches 8 1/2" and rotates 360 degrees for greater versatility • Long-lasting ceramic disk valves • ADA compliant
As one of the best solid brass kitchen sink faucets from KALLISTA, it’s designed for long-lasting durability. Continue the warm look of Unlacquered Brass throughout the entire kitchen with gold cabinet hardware and accessories.
Key Features of the One Deck-Mount Bridge Faucet
• Seamless spout reaches 8" • Complementary sidespray and soap dispenser available (sold separately) • Ceramic disc valves
Best Modern Bar Faucet
In a softer shade of black, Matte Black luxury kitchen sink faucets feature rich, charcoal colorations heightened by the slightly textured, brushed finish. The sleek design of the Juxtapose bar faucet by Mick De Giulio makes it an impactful addition to the kitchen or bar area, with gold accents providing a touch of warm elegance.
Key Features of the Juxtapose Bar Faucet
• Single-hole mounting • 100-degree swivel spout • Solid metal construction for durability and reliability
Best Faucet for Traditional Kitchens
Take inspiration from the classic Park Avenue apartments of the 1930’s with the For Town kitchen faucet. Intricately detailed hexagonal handles impart class and traditional styling. The included sidespray provides functionality for quick and convenient cleanup.
Key Features of the For Town Faucet With Sidespray
• Constructed from solid brass to ensure durability and reliability • Two-handle, deck-mount bridge kitchen sink faucet with 8" centers • Spout rotates 36 degrees with superior 11 1/4" clearance below spout for large pots and pans
Best Single-Control Kitchen Faucet
Embracing the art of simplicity, the One single-control sink faucet has a sleek lever handle and a soft form that pairs perfectly with a variety of transitional and traditional bathroom interiors. The One single-control faucet is one of the best single-hole kitchen faucets for compact spaces.
Key Features of the One Single-Control Faucet
• Solid-brass construction ensures durability and reliability • Single-control faucet with 1-3/8" spout height from base to arch of spout • Latest valve technology allows for better performance
Best Kitchen Faucet Finish for Warm Interiors
Warm-toned metals have a stimulating vibrance that enhances the glow of distinctive finishes, appropriate for both modern and traditional décor.
In its unlacquered state, high-quality brass develops a deep golden hue that complements natural stones such as marble; warms up a black and white palette to keep it from feeling too cold; complements deep blue and olive green colors for a gorgeous, unparalleled look; and lends a soft, classic feel when paired with creams and greys. In fact, Unlacquered Brass is so timeless that it can add a striking contrast in almost any kitchen.
Key Features of Unlacquered Brass
• Develops a unique patina over time for distinct luxury • Can be polished back to its original luster at any time • Popularity dates back to the Victorian era, now with a modern resurgence
Choosing the Best Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
Stainless steel evokes a sense of professionalism, especially in the kitchen. KALLISTA offers an array of faucets in a brushed Stainless finish, which imparts a smooth-to-the-touch, slightly textured effect, reflecting the appeal of stainless steel. Pair it with a Mick De Giulio Multiere® stainless steel sink for a durable, sleek, and well-appointed kitchen.
Key Features of Stainless Faucets
• Easy to clean • Match other hardware to the faucet • High-quality solid brass or metal construction for durability and reliability
FAQs About Finding the Best Kitchen Faucets
What is the best faucet for the kitchen sink?
First, take the time to look at your kitchen and determine your design preferences. The best kitchen faucet is ultimately one that catches your eye and serves as a seamless element of the overall design approach.
Styles range from traditional to contemporary, and you can mix and match them for a unique, transitional result. Additionally, consider the size of the kitchen and sink space. Is the sink large? Do you have limited space? From there, you can choose the best single-hole kitchen faucet or the best wall-mount kitchen sink faucet to fit what’s ideal for the space.
What is the best brand of kitchen sink faucets?
For more than 40 years, KALLISTA has created kitchen and bath fixtures designed for luxurious environments and transformative experiences. Through each kitchen fitting and fixture, we seek to cultivate moments of enjoyment, such as the simple delight of gathering with loved ones in a well-appointed kitchen.
The long-held principles that guide us are form-driven design, perfection through innovation, and a devotion to the finest details of high-quality craftsmanship.
Where can I buy the best kitchen sink faucets?
KALLISTA kitchen faucets are best experienced in person. Experience the inherent beauty of our luxury kitchen faucets at a showroom near you.
Can I install a kitchen sink faucet myself?
KALLISTA offers detailed instructions for each of our products. To be absolutely sure that your products will live a long life and work properly, consult with a plumbing or design specialist to make sure they’re installed correctly and professionally.
What is the best finish for kitchen sink faucets?
KALLISTA's portfolio of finishes transforms faucets and fixtures into stunning, one-of-a-kind showpieces in a decadent range of artisan-inspired hues. Sculpted in layers to ensure color penetrates the metal, each finish elevates the feel of a space with a touchable quality and dramatic aesthetic.