Distilling details from historical precedents to establish a distinctive modern yet traditional character, the Central Park West by Robert A.M. Stern Architects 18" shower door towel bar pull seamlessly creates timeless and sophisticated appeal.
- Brass construction for durability and reliability
- Includes hex wrench for installation
- For use with 1/2" or 3/8" thick glass
- Purchase shower door components separately to create 1 of 5 shower door handle configurations
- Unlacquered Brass (ULB) available only in North America and United Kingdom
- Complements the Central Park West collection
Central Park West by Robert A.M. Stern Architects
Capturing the legendary sophistication of early twentieth-century design, the new Central Park West collection is a crafted brassware series that bestows a timeless elegance to any setting. Of note are the highly stylized characteristics and detail work—including knurling, fluting, and monogram-style lettering—which is meticulously echoed throughout the comprehensive bathroom collection, from the sink faucets to the showering components, and beyond.
All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at a KALLISTA authorized showroom may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color titles should only be considered a guide. To request a finish swatch, please contact your local showroom.