Aptly named Argile (pronounced ar-geel), which means clay in French, the Argile freestanding bathtub has an overall organic aesthetic of minimalist design - from the form's cocooning half-moon shape to the textural raised pattern that cascades over the exterior in decorative relief. Pair with the complementing Argile vessel to complete an artful look in any bathing space.
- Ready-to-Ship (RTS) Program, in-stock and ready for immediate shipment
- Offered in Honed White, a new matte finish with the natural appeal of honed stone
- Matte finish on the internal and external surfaces of the bath
- Features integrated drain and overflow
- Generously sized for two bathers, the bathtub includes ergonomic built-in support and measures 71-13/16" L x 35-7/8" W x 23-3/4" D in size
- Complements all contemporary and transitional collections
Argile by Workshop/APD
Pronounced ar-geel, the new capsule collection brings an artful sensibility to the bathing space. With a sculpted, undulating exterior, the freestanding bathtub and decorative vessel sink embody a handcrafted aesthetic that resembles wood cuts and tooled clay. A partnership in vision with the award-winning New York design and architecture firm Workshop/APD, the Argile™ collection is available exclusively in KALLISTA® Honed White, a new matte finish with the natural appeal of honed stone.
All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at a KALLISTA authorized showroom may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color titles should only be considered a guide. To request a finish swatch, please contact your local showroom.