Experience water in a whole new way. The Taper showerhead with upgrade shower arm has a unexpected, minimal design that allows water to flow more naturally. Complete the look with other pieces from the architect's signature collection.
- Solid-brass construction ensures durability and reliability for years to come
- Sprayface resists hard water build-up and is easy to clean
- Three spray options available with a simple turn (Wide Coverage spray, Rhythmic Pulse spray, and Soft Aerated spray)
- 2.0 gpm flow rate
- Specialty finishes available with extended lead times (16-weeks) for custom tailoring to any space
- Complements the Taper by Bjarke Ingels collection
Taper by Bjarke Ingels
Taper by BIG reinvents minimalist design through shape-shifting geometry, turning the practical into poetry. From evolutionary architect Bjarke Ingels, in collaboration with KiBiSi, Taper is a concept that merges countertop, faucet and running water into one visually seamless design. The inviting contours of Taper reach forward, transforming cone to cylinder into a distinctive right angle that eliminates the escutcheon and turn-down tip. The result is a design that is unconventional, unexpected and playfully approachable.
All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at a KALLISTA authorized showroom may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color titles should only be considered a guide. To request a finish swatch, please contact your local showroom.