Control temperature in style with the Taper thermostatic trim by Bjarke Ingels. With an unexpected minimalistic design, this thermostatic trim with lever handle can add new life to your bathroom. Complete the look with elements from across the architect's signature collection.
- Solid-brass construction ensures durability and reliability for years to come
- Patented K-joint installation ensures consistent trim appearance, regardless of variability of valve rough-in
- Cone form transitions outward into a cylinder
- ADA compliant
- Specialty finishes available with extended lead times (16-weeks) for custom tailoring to any space
- Complements the Taper by Bjarke Ingels collection
Taper by Bjarke Ingels
Taper by BIG reinvents minimalist design through shape-shifting geometry, turning the practical into poetry. From evolutionary architect Bjarke Ingels, in collaboration with KiBiSi, Taper is a concept that merges countertop, faucet and running water into one visually seamless design. The inviting contours of Taper reach forward, transforming cone to cylinder into a distinctive right angle that eliminates the escutcheon and turn-down tip. The result is a design that is unconventional, unexpected and playfully approachable.
All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at a KALLISTA authorized showroom may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color titles should only be considered a guide. To request a finish swatch, please contact your local showroom.