Get a look that lasts with the Pinna Paletta showerhead by Laura Kirar. Featuring a unique geometric pattern and detailed artisanal design, this showerhead can make your shower beautiful for years to come.
- Showerhead with arm is constructed from solid-brass to ensure durability and reliability
- Air-induction technology maximizes the air/water mix for a powerful, even flow
- Sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean
- WaterSense and CEC compliant with a maximum flow rate of 1.75 gpm
- Standard finishes readily available; specialty finishes available with 16-week lead time
- Compliments the Pinna Paletta Collection
Pinna Paletta by Laura Kirar
Every space is an open canvas waiting for the perfect touch. With an abstract textural pattern and palette of finish possibilities, the Pinna Paletta collection by Laura Kirar gives users that touch. Emulating Laura Kirar’s vision of creating jewelry-like pieces for the bathroom, this collection marries tactile details with sculptural forms to deliver something that’s not only stunningly beautiful but also highly interactive. Whether you see it as a thumbprint, feather or palm leaf, discover the power behind an artisan’s touch.
All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at a KALLISTA authorized showroom may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color titles should only be considered a guide. To request a finish swatch, please contact your local showroom.