Infused with rich traditional layers and perfectly balanced proportions, the Inigo pressure balance valve trim by Michael S Smith reflects the beauty in Mediterranean design.
- Pressure balance valve is constructed from solid-brass to ensure durability and reliability
- High-temperature limit stop allows you to preset a comfortable maximum temperature to eliminate scalding
- Pressure-balancing technology maintains water temperature within +/-3 degrees Fahrenheit
- Standard finishes readily available; specialty finishes available with 16-week lead time
- Complements the Inigo collection
Inigo by Michael S. Smith
Paying homage to the work of 17th-century British architect Inigo Jones, the Inigo collection by Michael S Smith marries intricate details with rich layers to reflect the intrinsic beauty of the Mediterranean. From the turnings of the handles to the proportion and symmetry of the mirror, subtle references to Jones and Palladian architecture are sprinkled throughout. Sculptural hubs and finials adorn each piece with traditional layers to add a sense of balance, while the delicate repetition of lines evokes a feeling of elegance. Escape to the Mediterranean with this stunningly beautiful collection.
All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at a KALLISTA authorized showroom may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color titles should only be considered a guide. To request a finish swatch, please contact your local showroom.