Liven up your bathroom with the Taper wall-mount sink faucet from Bjarke Ingels. With gracefully sloping lines and sharp angles, this faucet can bring added dimension to any space. Complete the look with a variety of pieces from the architect's collection.
- Solid-brass construction ensures durability and reliability for years to come
- Cone form transitions outward into a cylinder
- ADA compliant
- Includes Soft Touch drain
- WaterSense listed with a maximum flow rate of 1.2 gpm
- Specialty finishes available with extended lead times (16-weeks) for custom tailoring to any space
- Complements the Taper by Bjarke Ingels collection
Taper by Bjarke Ingels
Taper by BIG reinvents minimalist design through shape-shifting geometry, turning the practical into poetry. From evolutionary architect Bjarke Ingels, in collaboration with KiBiSi, Taper is a concept that merges countertop, faucet and running water into one visually seamless design. The inviting contours of Taper reach forward, transforming cone to cylinder into a distinctive right angle that eliminates the escutcheon and turn-down tip. The result is a design that is unconventional, unexpected and playfully approachable.
All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at a KALLISTA authorized showroom may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color titles should only be considered a guide. To request a finish swatch, please contact your local showroom.