Inspired by the minimal elegance of the 1930s, the Counterpoint sink faucet by Barbara Barry has clean lines and a polished form that pair perfectly with any traditional bathroom setting.
- Two-handle, widespread sink faucet with 6 1/2" spout for 8"- 16" centers
- Latest valve technology and solid-brass construction for greater durability and better performance
- Faucet is ADA compliant and includes drain
- WaterSense listed with a maximum flow rate of 1.2 gpm
- Standard finishes readily available; specialty finishes available with 16-week lead time
- Complements the Counterpoint collection
Counterpoint by Barbara Barry
Inspired by a 1930s Boeing 314 Clipper, the Counterpoint collection by Barbara Barry has sleek contours and a minimal form that will add sophistication to any modern space. From vanities to faucets, every piece in the collection has a luxurious sculptural form and striking polished look. The addition of rock crystal, statuary marble and American walnut bring a feeling of timeless beauty to every room.
All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at a KALLISTA authorized showroom may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color titles should only be considered a guide. To request a finish swatch, please contact your local showroom.