The Bellis Noble faucet has soft edges, knurling detail and polished cross handles that will enhance the look of any traditional bathroom setting.
- Two-handle, widespread sink faucet for 8" - 16" centers
- Curvaceous form with bell-shaped handle bonnet and faucet base that flank a rounded spout that gently flares at the end
- Faucet is ADA compliant and includes drain
- Spout reaches 5 1/2"
- WaterSense listed with a maximum flow rate of 1.2 gpm
- Latest valve technology allows for greater durability and better performance
- Also available in special order finishes (16-week lead time) for custom tailoring to any space
- Complements the Bellis collection
Bellis by Kallista
Inspired by 1920s plumbing, the Bellis collection from KALLISTA captures the familiarity and comfort of traditional design, with a fresh new twist. By merging soft form with minimal details, this collection pushes the edge of classic elegance. Luxury and performance combine to give Bellis a relaxed, traditional aesthetic. Available in a variety of finish options, each piece in the collection gives users the freedom to give traditional spaces a whole new look.
All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested List Price in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at a KALLISTA authorized showroom may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color titles should only be considered a guide. To request a finish swatch, please contact your local showroom.